General Information About BHRIGU TREK
Bhrigu Lake trek is a short trek near Manali which takes you to pristine lake Bhrigu Lake located at an elevation of around 4,300 metres (14,100 ft) in Kullu district, Himachal Pradesh. It is located to the east of Rohtang Pass and is around 6 kilometres from Gulaba village.
Day 01 - Manali to Gulaba-trek to Rohlikholi.
Our representative will receive you at Manali Bus Stand. Then we will lead you a hotel/ upper guest for refreshing. After quick briefing session and breakfast we will start the Bhrigu Lake trek &we will drive to base-camp at Gulaba. We start trekking to Rohlikhoi - a six kms trek. Overnight stay follows at camps in Rohlikholi.
Day 02 - Rohlikhoi to Panduropa via Brighu Lake.
After an early morning breakfast, we start trekking towards Bhirgu lake. This trek gives you scenic view and on that way we cross water stream and walk along the ridge and crossing the ridge, we reacheBrigu lake. From here, we will explore one of the holy lakes in Kullu Valley. Thereafter, move down to Panduropa. Overnight stay here is in the camps.
Day 03 - Panduropa to Vashisht
After breakfast, we will walk down to a village called Vashisht. Then we will proceed further towards Manali town by cab. Here ourBhrigu Lake trekking tour ends with sweet memories.
This Bhrigu Trek includes the following:
- Experienced English-speaking local guide.
- All camping equipment including state-of-the-art high altitude sleeping bags, waterproof tents and trek mattresses.
- Camping accommodation as per the program on double / triple sharing.
- Freshly cooked, delicious vegetarian meals as per the itinerary.
- Safe storage to store your luggage while you are on your trek.
- Complimentary access to Evergreenadcon’s reading lounge to rest after the trek and a washroom to freshen up if available.
The Bhrigu Trek does not include the following:
- Permit Fee for foreigners.
- Trekking Poles, Jackets, Boots etc.
- Any Deviation or detour.
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason.
- Anything which is not a part of our inclusions.
Things to Carry for BHRIGU TREK
- Shirts / T-shirts – 2/3
- Jeans / Trekking Pants - 2
- Windproof jacket of decent quality (no flimsy wind cheaters please!) preferably with a hood
- Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
- Thermal inner wear (upper & lower)
- Woollen cap
- Woollen gloves
- Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
- Scarf/muffler (optional)
- Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
- Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
- Raincoat / Poncho
- Small light weight towel
- Water bottle (sturdy ones, no empty Bisleri bottles!!)
- Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
- Sun glasses
- Walking stick / Trekking pole
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Lip Balm
- Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
- Personal toiletries
- Books, if you like reading
- Day pack/small bag which you will carry on your back every day and keep your essentials in it
- Carry rain cover for your bags
- Keep a few poly bags or waterproof bags in your bag in which if required you can put your belongings in case of heavy rain
- Camera if you like (with fully charged batteries)
Make an inquiry and get special discount.
Note: Programs may change due to Political Reason, Natural Calamities, Sickness or other reasons.
13, 27 May 2017
17, 25 June 2017
15, 23 July 2017
12, 26 August 2017