General Information About Explore Manali Package
Day 01 - Delhi – Manali
Pickup from majnukatilla Near ISBT bus-stand at 05:30 PM. In case of delay guest are requested to make their own travel arrangement to reach Manali at an extra cost. Overnight journey (of about 12 – 13 Hrs) from Delhi to Manali.
Day 02 - Manali [Local sightseeing]
Check time is 12:00 PM (Early Check in is subject to availability of room). On arrival pickup from local bus-stand and check-in in the hotel.In afternoon half day local sightseeing visiting Hadimba temple, Vashisht Village and Tibetan Monastery.Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03 - Manali-Rohtang Pass/Snowpoint( On Direct Payment)
After breakfast drive for a full day excursion visiting kothi, Marhi, Gulaba and Rohtang pass (Upto Snow line, in case Rohtang pass is closed due heavy snow fall or on Tuesday for maintenance). Overnight stay at hotel. Imp Note – Rohtang Pass visit will be subject to NGT permission (National Green Tribunal). Alternate sight-seeing will be provided in case of any deviation!
Day 04 - Manali - Manikaran
After breakfast drive to Manikaran. En route, you will visit Nagar, Kullu Market and enjoy water rafting in Pirdi.
Day 05 - Manali-Delhi
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Enjoy Movie in Piccadilly From 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM. After the movie visit the Mall for shopping and gifts for your family and loved ones. After getting free from the market, it’s time to board a bus (at 5:30 PM) for overnight journey from Manali to Delhi.
- Delhi-Manali-Delhi By Volvo coach (2x2, AC).
- MAP- 03 Breakfast, 03 Dinners Pickup and drop from local bus stand.
- Sight-seeing by individual car.
- Any other expenses which are not specified in the package inclusions.
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
- Cab fare for Rohtang Pass.
- The Government Service Tax of 9 %
- Rafting activity fee
Cancellation & Refund Policy
In case the Guest is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, illness, accident or any other personal reasons such as non-payment of balance amount, the company is liable to recover cancellation charges from the Guest. All cancellations and amendments are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non-refundable, besides forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, further a charge will be levied as follows:
In case of prepone or postpone of tour packages, Guests are requested to communicate in written and to inform us at least 10 days prior of tour date. Kindly note, Rs. 3000/- will be charged extra for prepone or postpone of tour.
- Prior to 45 days or more - 40% of tour cost will be charged.
- Between 44-31 days of departure - 50% of tour cost will be charged
- Between 30-11 days of departure - 75% of tour cost will be charged
- 10 days to date of departure - 100% will be charged
- In case of no show - 100% will be charged
Select your option (Per Couple)
Taxes As Applicable : @ 5% GST
For Group Booking: Click HerePayment Conditions:
For confirmation of booking, you have to deposit 50% advance amount in our bank account. Remaining amount should be deposited before commencement of service.