Area Covered: Manali - Keylong - Sarhcu – Leh – Khardung La – Pangong Lake –Sarchu- Manali
General Information About MANALI LEH (Motorbike Tour)
This distant region mountainous motor bike tour brings a unique experience to your biking experience. It is one of the enthralled tours that bring adventure and cultural interaction. As the excursion is one-week long, you will have ample time to explore this vast cold desert at a slow and relaxing pace. This is a Trans-Himalayan bike tour. This highest cold desert in the world is a journey of self-discovery at altitudes exceeding 12000 ft above mean sea level. You pass the deep river gorges as you explore to the world's highest motorable pass- the Khardung La. This route is surely one of the toughest motorcycle rides anywhere in the world.
Day 01 - Manali to Naggar (44kms : 2hrs)
Upon arrival, you will be picked up from the local bus stand and check in to the hotel. Spend some time by acclimatizing to the high altitude. In the afternoon, drive the motor bikes towards Naggar.
Day 02 - Manali to Keylong (115kms : 6hrs)
Start your ride in the morning to Rohtang Pass, through Lahaul and Spiti District, like Gramphu, Sissu, Khoksar, Gondla and Tandi. Stay overnight in a guest house or a camp in Keylong.
Day 03 - Keylong - Sarchu (114km : 5hrs)
Post break-fast, drive towards Sarchu and cross Baralacha pass (4830m). Stay overnight at a camp in Sarchu.
Day 04 - Sarchu- Leh (253kms : 10hrs)
After breakfast, drive towards Leh and en route visit 21 Gata Loops, Nakee La (4800m), Lachung La (5065m) and Tanglang La Pass. Reach Leh in the evening. Stay overnight at a hotel in Leh.
Day 05 - Leh (Altitude : 3500m)
Go on a local sightseeing of Leh and rest for a while.
Day 06 - Leh - Khardung La - Leh (80kms : 4hrs)
After breakfast, ascend towards the “Khardung La (5540M)”.Enjoy the view of Himalayan Ranges and descend down to Leh, where you will have Lunch. Stay overnight at a hotel in Leh.
Day 07 - Leh-Pangong lake-Leh (160km : 6hrs)
After breakfast drive towards Pangong Lake, through Changla Pass. Stay overnight at a camp in Pangong.
Day 08 - Pangong Lake - Leh (160km 6hrs)
Post break-fast, drive back towards Leh. Stay overnight at a camp in Leh.
Day 09 - Leh - Sarchu (240km 10hrs)
Post break-fast, drive towards Sarchu. Stay overnight at a camp in Sarchu.
Day 10 - Sarchu - Manali (222km 8hrs)
Early in the morning leave towards Manali and cross many small villages of lahaul & spiti. Reach Manali in late afternoon. Stay overnight at a hotel in Manali.
Day 11 - Manali – Delhi (570Km 14 hrs)
After completing the check-out formalities visit Mall for shopping. Around 4:00 pm board the bus towards Delhi. Overnight journey in a Volvo bus.
- Royal Enfield 350cc.
- Basic Spare parts for the Bikes.
- Mechanic throughout the tour.
- Tour Guide.
- All toll and entry fee
- Support Vehicle for carrying luggage and other essentials.
- First Aid kit.
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days.
- Stay on twin sharing basis in Hotel/Guest house/Swiss tents/Home stays.
- Routine maintenance.
- Travel Insurance: It is your responsibility to obtain a suitable travel insurance policy covering your personal health, personal belongings and it must cover you whilst riding large capacity motorcycles as a means of transport.
- Your Food and accommodation in Delhi.
- Airport transfer in Delhi.
- Alcoholic Beverage.
- Fuel, Oil and routine maintenance.
- Any Expenses of Personal Nature (tips, Phone etc).
- Cost of Major bike repairs in case of any damage.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
What to be Bring:
- Good quality Helmet.
- Water proof riding gear to ride in cold conditions which protects you in unlikely spill (such as leather pants or jeans).
- Rain gear, if riding gear is not water proof.
- High Factor sun Screen Lotion.
- Riding boots or hiking boots.
- Water Bottle.
- Riding gloves.
- Wind proof and water proof trousers and jackets.
- Balaclava to keep dust out of your nose and mouth.
- Warm Fleece 10’c sleeping bag.
- Spare set of spectacles if applicable.
- Torch Light.
- 6 pass port size photos.
- Personal Medicine.
- Small Bag (Day sack).
- There will be required restricted Area Permits to visit Nubra valley & Pangong Lake.
- Tour operators in Leh will arrange the permit for you.
- On arrival you will be required to deposit your photo ID’s (Driving license/Adhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport).
- Pan card is not valid. The participants must be covered with full medical insurance from their home town/ city.The organization does not cover any kind of insurance.
- In case of any accident & death organization will not bear any medical/ doctor expenses, ambulance expenses, rescue expenses and airlift/ air ambulance expenses.
- Prior to 45 days before arrival – 10% of the booking amount will be deducted.
- Prior to 30 days before arrival – 15% of the booking amount will be deducted.
- Prior to 15 days before arrival – 25% of the booking amount will be deducted.
- Less than 15 days before arrival – 50% of the booking amount will be deducted.
- Non completion of the Bike trip for any reason does not qualify for any refund of the unused services. Any additional service which is not included in the package will be charged extra.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
Make an inquiry and get special discount.
Note: Programs may change due to Political Reason, Natural Calamities, Sickness or other reasons.
2 & 22 July 2017
Select your option (Per Person)
For Group Booking: Click HerePayment Conditions:
For confirmation of booking, you have to deposit 50% advance amount in our bank account. Remaining amount should be deposited before commencement of service.