General Information About MANALI TOUR (BY VOLVO)
Day 01 - Jaipur – Manali
Board Volvo bus from Sindhi Camp- Deluxe Terminal bus-stand at 02:45 PM. Overnight journey (of about 22 – 23 Hrs) from Jaipur to Manali.
Day 02 - Manali [Local sightseeing]
Upon arrival pickup from local bus-stand and check-in to the hotel.In the afternoon, Visit Hadimba temple, Vashisht Village and Tibetan Monastery. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 - Rohtang Pass [On direct payment]
After breakfast drive for a full day excursion visiting kothi, Marhi, Gulaba and Rohtang pass (Upto Snow line, in case Rohtang pass is closed due heavy snow fall or on Tuesday for maintenance). Stay overnight at Hotel.Important Note – Rohtang Pass visit will be subject to NGT permission (National Green Tribunal). Alternate sight-seeing will be provided in case of any deviation.
Day 04 - Manali - Manikaran
After breakfast, drive to Manikaran and visit Nagar, Kullu Market and enjoy water rafting in Pirdi.
Day 05 - Manali-Jaipur
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Enjoy Movie in Piccadily From 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM. After the movie visit the Mall for shopping and gifts for your family and loved ones. After getting free from the market, it’s time to board a bus (at 10:00 PM) for overnight journey from Manali to Jaipur. TOUR ENDS
- Jaipur-Manali-Jaipur By Volvo coach (2x2, AC).
- MAP- 03 Breakfast, 03 Dinners Pickup and drop from local bus stand.
- Sight-seeing by individual car.
- Any other expenses which are not specified in the package inclusions.
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
- Cab fare for Rohtang Pass.
- The Government Service Tax of 9 %
- Rafting activity fee
Cancellation & Refund Policy
In case the Guest is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, illness, accident or any other personal reasons such as non-payment of balance amount, the company is liable to recover cancellation charges from the Guest. All cancellations and amendments are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non-refundable, besides forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, further a charge will be levied as follows:
In case of prepone or postpone of tour packages, Guests are requested to communicate in written and to inform us at least 10 days prior of tour date. Kindly note, Rs. 3000/- will be charged extra for prepone or postpone of tour.
- Prior to 45 days or more - 40% of tour cost will be charged.
- Between 44-31 days of departure - 50% of tour cost will be charged
- Between 30-11 days of departure - 75% of tour cost will be charged
- 10 days to date of departure - 100% will be charged
- In case of no show - 100% will be charged